All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $30.35Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionPeace in Turkey 2023: The Question of Human Security and Conflict Transformation, by Tim Jacoby and Alpaslan Ozerdem, explores how the Kurdish conflict could possibly be transformed towards positive peace. Using scenario-writing derived from peace theory to highlight new ways to consider political violence in Turkey, this study will appeal to both specialist and n-specialist students and teachers from a diverse range of disciplinary backgrounds.
- Author BiographyTim Jacoby is senior lecturer in conflict studies at the University of Manchester. Alpaslan Ozerdem is director of the Centre for Peace and Reconciliation Studies at Coventry University.
- Author(s)Alpaslan Ozerdem,Tim Jacoby
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication27/12/2012
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content Note0, 1 tables
- Weight431 g
- Width155 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.