All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen facing demands at work, dealing with emotional situations at home, or struggling with a relationship, stressful thoughts and feelings can be overwhelming and may cause stress-related physical or emotional problems.This meditational will help readers identify the source of their stress and will offer techniques to reduce the unhealthy tension, anger, frustration, negativity, or fear the result. Topics include the pressure to achieve, the impact of the past, setting goals, identifying burut, raising healthy children, coping with death, dealing with finances, and managing time.These supportive meditations--each with an inspirational quote, reflective essay, and positive affirmation--will help the reader tap into the calm, positive person within them to achieve relaxation, improved health, and self-satisfaction.
- Author(s)Amy Dean
- PublisherBantam Doubleday Dell Publishing Group Inc
- Date of Publication01/01/1920
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBantam Doubleday Dell Publishing Group
- Weight227 g
- Width108 mm
- Height159 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $34.74
- AU $39.51Trending at AU $40.18
- AU $40.67Trending at AU $41.34
- AU $36.57Trending at AU $37.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.