Peace of Mind: How You Can Learn to Meditate and Use the Power of Your Mind by Ian Gawler (Paperback, 1987)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $25.13Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $10.95Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by bernie3799
- Est. delivery by 29 Jan
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book fully explains the techniques of meditation and the many benefits that can be obtained from the practice of meditation, visualisation and positive thinking. The author places emphasis upon the fact that a state of peace of mind is w recognised as essential for well being and perfect health.
- Author BiographyDr Ian Gawler is one of Australia's best known cancer survivors and advocates of a healthy lifestyle. His story offers hope and inspiration to people everywhere. The self help techniques that he developed have helped many to convert hope into sustained health and peace of mind. A pioneer in Mind/Body Medicine, Dr Gawler is known for his clarity and good humour. With a gift for translating ancient wisdom into a modern context, Ian has played a major part in popularising meditation and other mind techniques in the western world.
- Author(s)Ian Gawler
- PublisherMichelle Anderson Publishing
- Date of Publication31/12/1987
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationSouth Yarra, VIC
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintHill of Content Publishing Co Pty Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight350 g
- Width135 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine17 mm
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $16.08Trending at AU $23.14
- AU $69.60Trending at AU $90.30
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $27.75
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $49.87
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.44
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.