All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $32.31Trending at AU $39.85
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
About this product
- DescriptionInternationally respected and recognized educator Naomi Drew offers the first proven action plan for conflict resolution by parents at home. The strategies in Peaceful Parents, Peaceful Kids are based on the revolutionary program Drew developed for the classroom. She uses concrete situations, hands-on examples and testimonials from real mothers and fathers to guide parents through: -- Helping children cope with stress-- Giving children the skills to talk over problems instead of fighting about them-- Helping children be calmer, more cooperative and ultimately happier.This invaluable, accessible resource explains: -- How to stop angry outbursts and bickering-- An on-the-spot tool to reclaim calmness instantly, any time, any place-- Kids' favorite ways of cooling off and reducing upset and anger-- Active listening -- five simple principles that foster understanding and self-esteem-- Conflict resolution -- six steps for turning tears and frustration into win/win outcomes-- And much more!
- Author(s)Naomi Drew
- PublisherKensington Publishing
- Date of Publication31/10/2000
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKensington Publishing
- Out-of-print date15/12/2009
- Content Noteport.
- Weight431 g
- Width152 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.