Best-selling in Travel Guides
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $65.00Trending at AU $84.65
- AU $53.94Trending at AU $54.54
- AU $40.28Trending at AU $43.42
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.94
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $21.83
- AU $20.72Trending at AU $27.56
- AU $12.95Trending at AU $15.89
About this product
- DescriptionDuring her 1930s screenwriting days in Hollywood, wordsmith Dorothy Parker famously pegged Los Angeles as 72 suburbs in search of a city. Today even more communities radiate from the downtown core, creating a metropolitan universe of ise, speed, and congestion amid the glitter and bling. Los Angeles--based author Laura Randall kws just where to go for some urban stress relief. The second in a new guidebook series spotlighting calming sites in major U.S. cities, Peaceful Places: Los Angeles serves up a medley of soothing sanctuaries, paramic vistas, fragrant gardens, restorative hideaways, and unexpected urban oases. Altogether, the entries present a feast for all five of the senses -- t to mention the sixth sense, that perception that this place quiets my soul.
- Author(s)Laura Randall
- PublisherMenasha Ridge Press Inc.
- Date of Publication08/07/2010
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitlePeaceful Places
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMenasha Ridge Press Inc.
- Content Note50 B&W photos, Maps throughout
- Weight314 g
- Width140 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.