Peacemaking Women: Biblical Hope for Resolving Conflict by Judy Dabler, Tara Klena Barthel (Paperback, 2005)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $21.91+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $20.18+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $24.98Trending at AU $25.26
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.29
About this product
- DescriptionWomen have a strong desire for relational connections. Relationships between women can be especially enriching, but when conflict arises, they also can be especially damaging. Too many women approach conflict as if they were unbelievers-with gossip, spiteful actions, bitterness, and even hatred. In Peacemaking Women, Tara Klena Barthel and Judy Dabler offer a meaningful, lasting message to lead women out of conflict to a state of peace where they can live as representatives of Christ to one ather and well as unbelievers. With advice that is firmly rooted in Scripture, the authors bring sound, practical help for women who want to kw what the Bible says about conflict resolution and how to achieve peace in their relationships with God, self, and others.
- Author BiographyTara Klena Barthel (juris doctorate and M.B.A., University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign) formerly served as the director of the Institute for Christian Conciliation, a division of Peacemaker(R) Ministries. As such, she oversaw the delivery of all mediation and arbitration services as well as advanced conciliator training. Currently, she serves her family as a homemaker while regularly mediating and speaking on biblical peacemaking. Tara is the vice-president of the board of directors for the Montana Christian Legal Society, an adjunct instructor and Certified Christian Conciliator with Peacemaker Ministries, and a consultant to businesses and Christian ministries on the issues attendant to conflict. Tara, her husband Fred, and their daughter Sophia Grace are members of Rocky Mountain Community Church (PCA) in Billings, Montana. Judy Dabler is the executive director of the Center for Biblical Counseling & Education and is a mentor and certified Christian conciliator' with the Institute for Christian Conciliation', a division of Peacemaker(R) Ministries. Judy travels nationally and internationally to teach, mediate, and consult with churches and ministries seeking to establish biblical counseling and conciliation centers, and she also serves as visiting professor in practical theology at Covenant Theological Seminary. She is currently pursuing her Ph.D. in Educational Studies at Trinity Evangelical Divinity School, and she holds a Master of Arts in Theological Studies and a Master of Arts in Counseling from Covenant Theological Seminary. Judy lives in St. Louis, Missouri.
- Author(s)Judy Dabler,Tara Klena Barthel
- PublisherBaker Publishing Group
- Date of Publication01/07/2005
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationAda, MI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBaker Books, a division of Baker Publishing Group
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight567 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.