Peak District Walks: Starting from Train Stations by Peter Naldrett (Paperback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $10.74+ AU $6.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhether you are wanting to reach your starting point via train or delve into the history of transport in the Peak District, this book has something for you. One thing all the train station walks have in common is that they enjoy a fabulous route into some breath-taking countryside. Gorges, woodland, moors, farmland, rivers, glacial valleys and some tremendous hills are all included in this series of 20 walks, linked together by the transport routes that, today and in the past, dissected the Peak District.
- Author BiographyPeter Naldrett lives on the edge of the Peak District and works as a teacher and writer. His previous walking books include the Trigpoint Walks series and A Dog Walker's Guide to Derbyshire and the Peak District. A regular contributor to countryside magazine and newspapers, Peter has also written a GCSE Geography text book.
- Author(s)Peter Naldrett
- PublisherSigma Press
- Date of Publication01/06/2013
- SubjectLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Place of PublicationWilmslow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSigma Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $99.95
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.15
- AU $85.90Trending at AU $90.74
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $83.67
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $100.17
- AU $64.69Trending at AU $68.59
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $106.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.