Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionLittle baby, I understand that life never goes exactly as planned, and that something so little can be something so grand. This is a story for small but mighty preemie babies. It's a story about love.
- Author BiographyLindsay Nolan is married to her husband, Danny and is the mommy of a little peanut named Henry. Born two months premature after Lindsay developed preeclampsia early in her pregnancy, Henry arrived at 2 lbs., 15 ounces. Lindsay wrote Peanut while living at the hospital during Henry's NICU stay and illustrated the book based off of actual photos and events. Her hope is to offer support to other parents of preemie babies who share a common experience of love, as well as to thank NICU doctors and nurses who go above and beyond in their work. Peanut is a children's book for our babies...and for us. Lindsay earned her BA in Journalism: Public Relations and Advertising from the University of Nebraska at Omaha, and her MA in Managerial Communication, Human Resource Management from Bellevue University. The Nolan family resides in Omaha, Nebraska.
- Author(s)Lindsay Nolan
- PublisherLindsay Nolan
- Date of Publication19/08/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLindsay Nolan
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight82 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.