All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.44
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.12
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.24
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.41
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.82
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $23.93Trending at AU $24.87
About this product
- DescriptionThe Bruce Clan is a proud lot, with a pure Scottish background. It seems to some, that heritage means little these days, but ask a Bruce and they will give you a recount of their family back to the days of William Wallace. Some of it may even be true. Angus Bruce is the patriarch of the family, and even though the American Bruce's are few, he does what he can to keep the family together. This would be a very easy task for most families; however, most families do t have an Emmaline. Emmaline is the granddaughter of Angus Bruce and the youngest daughter of Catherine Bruce-Abernathy. As she tries to gain some independence from her family, her life unexpectedly begins to change. A change is t what she is looking for, she is happy with her life as it is. However, when a neighbor moves in next door, change comes in the form of Joseph Linden. They kw how they feel about one ather, from the start..... You're a right smart ass you are! Remembering she had wine on the porch, she turned to leave. And you're a hot headed Irish woman! He retorted. I'm t Irish! She yelled at his window as she picked up a glass of wine, which she quickly put down. She had idea to whom she was speaking, but had decided that she didn't like him. This is the story of a young woman who-after being derailed-is coming into her own, at last. Living in a small town in Maine, she feels she has everything she needs. She soon discovers other venues, and a life that she has never kwn. Yes, she has everything she needs, however, she kws the difference between needs and wants, and she wants much more than she has.
- Author BiographyValerie J Brown is the youngest of five girls. She was born in Louisville, Ky. but now resides in Mount Washington Ky. This is her first piece of work to be published, but there will be more to come.
- Author(s)Valerie Jeanne Brown
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication15/07/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight503 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.