Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $24.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThese beautiful short stories chronicle a family's life in the Sacramento Delta, a flat expanse of tangled waterways and islands in California's Central Valley. It is a farming life of hopeful springs, backbreaking summers in the orchards and golden autumns, a time for fishing, duck hunting and raising children. Pressures from urbanization and water users in more populated parts of the state are conspiring to drain the water from the Sacramento River and its fragile waterways. The cowboys, taco truck owners, hunters, pear pickers and pot farmers who populate these stories show that it is more than water that the Delta is losing. It is a way of life.
- Author(s)Sally Small
- Date of Publication13/06/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight177 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.62
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $77.80
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $59.41
- AU $21.78Trending at AU $24.79
- AU $15.99Trending at AU $21.18
- AU $19.98Trending at AU $20.65
- AU $39.99Trending at AU $40.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.