All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith today's finest cultured pearls rivalling diamond, ruby, emerald and sapphire in terms of popularity, rarity and price, more and more people are searching for a reliable source of information to guide them in the fascinating and complex world of pearls -- natural, cultured and imitation. This revised and updated 4th edition is a comprehensive, authoritative guide that tells readers everything they need to kw about pearls to fully understand and appreciate them, and avoid any unexpected -- and costly disappointments, w and in future generations. Special Feature: Exclusive interviews with the world's leading authorities on pearls, who offer insider insights and advice.
- Author BiographyAntoinette L Matlins PG, is an internationally respected gem and jewellery expert, author, lecturer and popular media guest. Her books are widely used throughout the world by consumers and professionals in the gem and jewellery field alike. Antonio C Bonanno FGA ASA MGA, was one of America's most distinguished gemologists. For over 40 years, he was President of the National Gem Appraising Laboratory, and Director of the Columbia School of Gemology in Silver Spring, Maryland.
- Author(s)Antoinette Leonard Matlins
- PublisherGemstone Press
- Date of Publication23/07/2008
- SubjectAntiques & Collectables
- Place of PublicationVermont
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGemstone Press
- Content Note250 colour & b/w illus
- Weight362 g
- Width230 mm
- Height155 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.