All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHave you ever had a really bad day and wondered if it could get any better? Like many of us, author Julie Datko has had that experience and made it come alive for one little girl in Pearl H. Gray and the Bad to Good Day. Like a secret between the main character and the reader, Pearl lets readers in on her fears and just why she is so hesitant to go to school one particular bad day. As time goes by, events transpire that give Pearl a whole new outlook and turn that bad day into a good one. The easy flowing, rhyming style of Pearl H. Gray and the Bad to Good Day will appeal to the child in all of us, and the life lessons speckled throughout will be character builders learned without even realizing it. 'This is an eLIVE book, meaning each printed copy contains a special code redeemable for the free download of the audio version of the book.'
- Author(s)Julie Datko
- PublisherTate Publishing & Enterprises
- Date of Publication07/04/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTate Publishing & Enterprises
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations
- Weight68 g
- Width145 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.