All listings for this product
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $29.80
- AU $36.36Trending at AU $38.09
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $35.24
- AU $34.43Trending at AU $39.27
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $50.69
- AU $34.95Trending at AU $58.92
- AU $26.00Trending at AU $32.40
About this product
- DescriptionBook of recipes for doughs and fillings for cakes, kosher, Jewish cooking and baking they have adapted local dishes to suit their own styles, tastes and dietary laws. In this recipe book, you'll find a variety of kosher recipes.highly recommended.
- Author BiographyI am a pastry chef smadar ifrach, born in Israel, and married to a chef Abraham ifrach. We are many generations in the country of Israel; my ancestors from the days of Hebron, Ancestry Rabbi chide Chaim Yosef David Azoulay of blessed memory... I started baking when I was a Young; I love to work in the kitchen. Baking and cooking, I learned a lot from my grandmother yakira hazan blessed memory. My husband collected my recipes, and took pictures, I hope you enjoy the book, SMADAR IFRACH.
- Author(s)Smadar Ifrach
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication01/05/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight104 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.