All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.76
About this product
- DescriptionPearls and Pitfalls in Oculoplastic Cosmetic Surgery , Second Edition addresses the need among physicians for cleanly distilled and clinically relevant information. The second edition of this popular text highlights the changes and updates to the ever expanding field of facial cosmetic surgery. There are updates to cases such as advances in blepharoplasty techniques, advances in fillers and filler techniques, advances in periorbital fat grafting, advances in brow lifting techniques, and advances in midface rejuvenation. Additionally, nearly every case has full color illustrations to bring each one to life and there are additional surgical video procedures available on Springer Images to enhance the reader's understanding of various topics. This concise and practical how to book is written and edited by experts in their fields and offers here's how I do it advice on the most commonly performed procedures. Each chapter becomes the voice of an expert and experienced colleague, reminding readers of the pearls and pitfalls of each procedure. These pearls will lead to quicker cases, fewer complications, and more satisfactory outcomes for physicians and their patients.
- Author BiographyMorris E. Hartstein, MD, FACS Department of Ophthalmology and Division of Plastic Surgery, Saint Louis University School of Medicine, , Director, Eye Plastics, Assaf Harofeh Medical Center, Zerifin, Israel Guy G. Massry, MD, Spaulding Cosmetic Surgery, 120 South Spaulding Drive,Suite 315Beverly Hills, Ca 90212 John B Holds, MD,FACS, Professor, Department of Ophthalmology and Otolaryngology, Saint Louis University School of Medicine 12990 Manchester Road, Suite 102, St. Louis, MO 63131
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication11/12/2014
- SubjectSurgery: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note417 black & white illustrations, 23 colour illustrations, 28 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1878 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine41 mm
- Edited byGuy G. Massry,John B. Holds,Morris E. Hartstein
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.