Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.37
About this product
- DescriptionContains identification, cultural guidance and lists of pears held in the pear collection at Wisley and at the Brogdale Horticultural Trust, and details of Perry Pears. Fifty five of the most important pear cultivars grown in Britain today are accurately illustrated in colour.
- Author(s)James Frederick Timothy Arbury
- PublisherWells & Winter
- Date of Publication01/11/1998
- Place of PublicationMaidstone
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWells & Winter
- Content Note15 colour illustrations
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Illustrator(s)Sally Pinhey
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.