All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionStudent Book, Teacher's Guide and eText written for the 2011 Language B syllabus. Key features:
- Fully tailored to the 2011 EspaNol B syllabus, including all core themes and a broad spread of options.
- Clearly differentiated content for both Standard and Higher Level students.
- Supported by a Teacher's Guide containing teaching guidance and schemes of work, as well as comprehensive answers to all exercises in the student book.
- Author(s)Concepcion Allende,Maria Fuente-Zofio
- PublisherPearson Education Limited
- Date of Publication22/01/2015
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitlePearson International Baccalaureate Diploma: International Editions
- Place of PublicationHarlow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPearson Education Limited
- Weight976 g
- Width198 mm
- Height262 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and Online resource
- Edition Statement1st Student Manual/Study Guide
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $75.71New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.41Trending at AU $23.51
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $75.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.