All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPearson Geography has been designed for ease of reading with double-page spreads and prominent images selected specifically to appeal to students. A literacy review of the student book was conducted to ensure a close connection between text and images was attained and sentence structure and language choice was appropriate. The Student Books also have small chunks of text with lots of headings for easy digestion, and many images, maps and illustrative material.
- Author(s)Grant Kleeman,et al.
- PublisherPearson Education Australia
- Date of Publication24/10/2013
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Social Sciences
- Place of PublicationFrenchs Forest, NSW
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2013
- ImprintPearson Education Australia
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.