All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionPEARSON REVIEWS & RATIONALES: CHILD HEALTH NURSING WITH NURSING REVIEWS & RATIONALES, 3/e provides a clear, concentrated, and up-to-date review of today's need to kw kwledge for effective child health nursing. Developed and reviewed by a large team of nurse educators, it can be used by current nursing students as a study aid, for NCLEX-RN(R) exam preparation, or by practicing nurses seeking comprehensive yet concise review of this discipline. Fully reflective of the current (2010) NCLEX-RN(R) Test Plan, it covers pediatric growth and development, and care of children with respiratory, cardiac, neurological, renal, gastrointestinal, musculoskeletal, and other health problems. A final chapter focuses on special situations, including autism, child abuse, poisoning, and suicide. This text's complete support package includes access to additional questions and the complete eText online, and a tear-out NursingNotes card for clinical reference and quick review. Hundreds of practice questions in the book and online at www.nursingreviewsandrationales.com help students measure their readiness for the NCLEX-RN(R). In addition, you can access an eText version of this book on this website.
- Author BiographyMaryAnn Hogan, MSN, RN has been a Professor at the University of Massachusetts, Amherst. She has taught in diploma, associate degree, and baccalaureate nursing programs. A former item writer for the CAT NCLEX-RN(R) exam, Ms. Hogan has been teaching review courses throughout to a number of publications in the areas of adult health, pharmacology, and fundamentals of nursing. She is a member of the American Nurses Association and Sigma Theta Tau, the International Honor Society for Nursing.
- Author(s)Mary Ann Hogan
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication27/02/2012
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationUpper Saddle River
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrentice Hall
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight726 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-ROM
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.