Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.85Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.41Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionPEARSON REVIEWS & RATIONALES: MEDICAL-SURGICAL NURSING WITH NURSING REVIEWS & RATIONALES , 3/e provides a clear, concentrated, and up-to-date review of today's need to kw kwledge for understanding medical-surgical nursing. Developed by Mary Ann Hogan, RN and reviewed by a large team of nurse educators, this program can be used by current nursing students as a course study aid, for NCLEX-RN(R) exam preparation, or by practicing nurses seeking comprehensive yet concise review of this discipline. Fully reflective of the current (2010) NCLEX-RN(R) Test Plan, it begins by introducing the basics of the medical-surgical nursing process, physical assessment, and common tests. Next, it provides complete chapters on each of these sets of disorders: respiratory, cardiac, peripheral vascular, neurological, renal/urinary, hepatobiliary/pancreatic, gastrointestinal, musculoskeletal, integumentary, immulogic, cellular, endocrine/metabolic, hematologic, reproductive, and eye/ear. The text concludes with a full chapter on common problems encountered in emergency and critical care nursing, with solutions. It comes with a complete support package, including access to additional questions and the complete eText online, and a tear-out NursingNotes card for clinical reference and quick review.
- Author BiographyMaryAnn Hogan, MSN, RN has been a Professor at the University of Massachusetts, Amherst. She has taught in diploma, associate degree, and baccalaureate nursing programs. A former item writer for the CAT NCLEX-RN(R) exam, Ms. Hogan has been teaching review courses throughout to a number of publications in the areas of adult health, pharmacology, and fundamentals of nursing. She is a member of the American Nurses Association and Sigma Theta Tau, the International Honor Society for Nursing.
- Author(s)Dolores Zygmont,Joan Davenport,Mary Ann Hogan,Stacy Estridge
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication10/01/2013
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationUpper Saddle River
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrentice Hall
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1043 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.