All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.69
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.73
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.70
- AU $24.46Trending at AU $29.56
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.51
- AU $20.71Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $19.00
About this product
- DescriptionThe Pearson Science New South Wales 9 Student Book has been developed from the ground up with scientific literacy and accessibility at its core. Pearson Science New South Wales t only saves you time but is the only series that really engages your students. The engaging design, literacy focus, unambiguous features and clear, easy-to-understand language make the student book an invaluable resource for all learning types and abilities. From the publishers of the market leading Science Focus, Pearson Science New South Wales is written to exactly match the final NSW Syllabus for the Australian Curriculum. It will t only save you time in implementing the NSW Syllabus for the Australian Curriculum, but is the only series that really engages your students. The Pearson Science series includes content and activities presented within the context of the three NSW Syllabus strands: Kwledge and Understanding, Working Scientifically and Learning Across the Curriculum. Content identified as 'Additional' in the NSW syllabus has been clearly differentiated from core content and is carefully placed in the flow of content. Extensive research and the development of a clear and fully accessible approach to content forms how the book is written.
- Author(s)Greg Linstead,Greg Rickard,Jacinta Devlin,Maggie Spenceley,Warren Clarke
- PublisherPearson Education Australia
- Date of Publication13/11/2013
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Place of PublicationFrenchs Forest, NSW
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2013
- ImprintPearson Education Australia
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.