All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.34Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines the structures and texture of rural social relationships, using one type of document found in abundance over all the four component parts of Britain and Ireland: petitions from tenants to their landlords. The book offers unexpected angles on many aspects of society and ecomy on estates in the 17th and 18th centuries.
- Author BiographyRobert Allan Houston is Professor of Early Modern History at the University of St Andrews, UK. He was educated at the Edinburgh Academy and St Andrews University before spending six years at Cambridge University, UK, as a research student (Peterhouse) and research fellow (Clare College).
- Author(s)Rab Houston
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication02/07/2014
- SubjectHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight535 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.