All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProfessor Bruce Campbell's career has been devoted to providing systematic and highly influential studies of the medieval ecomy and society of the British Isles, including his invative work on the role of the elites in defining medieval agricultural practices. This volume draws together essays from a distinguished group of researchers who have been inspired by Campbell's work and the spirit of collegiality and inclusiveness that he has always demonstrated, and who wish to celebrate his significant contributions to scholarship. Many of the essays collected here engage directly with critical issues raised in Professor Campbell's own research: how medieval society fed itself with reputedly very low levels of techlogy, the productivity of medieval society as a whole, the impact of external forces (particularly climate), the relationship between lords and peasants, and the importance of n-seigniorial contributions to the medieval ecomy.
- PublisherBrepols N.V.
- Date of Publication30/10/2015
- SubjectEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationTurnhout
- Country of PublicationBelgium
- ImprintBrepols N.V.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight907 g
- Width165 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byMaryanne Kowaleski,Phillipp R Schofield,Professor of British Medieval History John Langdon
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.68Trending at AU $111.07
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $35.44Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.33
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.01
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.