All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA sweet addition to the family is coming! Written by National Book Award-winning author Jacqueline Woodson. Illustrated byCaldecott Award-winning illustratorSophie Blackall. All anyone wants to talk about with Mama is the new ding-dang baby that s on the way, and Gia is getting sick of it! If her new sibling is already such a big deal, what s going to happen to Gia s nice, cozy life with Mama once the baby is born? [An] honest story about jealousy, anger, displacement, and love [that] will touch kids dealing with sibling rivalry and spark their talk about change. Booklist Fresh and wise. Kirkus Reviews
- Author BiographyJacqueline Woodson, winner of the Margaret A. Edwards Award for lifetime achievement in writing for young adults, is the author of The Other Side, Coming On Home Soon, Peace, Locomotion, National Book Award Finalist Locomotion, After Tupac and D Foster, Newbery Honor winners After Tupac and D Foster, Feathers and Show Way, Miracle s Boys (recipient of a Coretta Scott King Award and a Los Angeles Times Book Prize), and Hush (a National Book Award Finalist), among many others.
- Author(s)Jacqueline Woodson
- PublisherPuffin Books
- Date of Publication17/10/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPuffin Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width224 mm
- Height224 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Illustrator(s)Sophie Blackall
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Picture book,Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.