All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.90
About this product
- DescriptionWhat comes to mind when you hear student-centered learning? Do you immediately see a classroom without a teacher? Do you see students teaching other students? How do you kw which pedagogies to use when designing the best learning environment? The question of determining what pedagogies to use within the classroom (on-ground or virtual) can often plague teachers given today's student. This book will help you to identify the difference between teacher-centered and student-centered learning and the various pedagogies commonly associated with each. This book will draw upon the research and experience of three different educators and their pedagogical variations and uses within the classroom and online. Crumly's sypsis of student-centered learning and suggested action is followed by a collaborative dialogue with Pamela Dietz and Sarah d'Angelo. Dietz and d'Angelo provide practical commentary regarding the successful implementation of Crumly's proposed approaches. As a group, Crumly, Dietz, and d'Angelo create a text that extends pedagogical invation in inspiring but practical ways.
- Author BiographyCari Crumly manages a number of educational elements from project consulting on educational contracts, including curriculum development and instructional design, to research and writing. Crumly is from Springfield, Illinois and graduated from Capella University with a Master of Science in education-training and performance improvement and a Doctorate in philosophy with an emphasis on post-secondary and adult education.
- Author(s)Cari Crumly
- PublisherFortress Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/11/2014
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFortress Press,U.S.
- Weight154 g
- Width170 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine6 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.