All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPeter Pericles Trifonas has assembled internationally acclaimed theorists and educational practitioners whose essays explore various constructions, representations, and uses of difference in educational contexts. These essays strive to bridge competing discourses of difference--for instance, feminist or anti-racist pedagogical models--to create a more inclusive education that adheres to principles of equity and social justice.
- Author BiographyPeter Pericles Trifonas is Assistant Professor at the Center for Social Justice and Cultural Studies in Education and the Department of Curriculum, Teaching, and Learning at the Ontario Institute for Studies in Education at the University of Toronto.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication23/01/2003
- SubjectSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRoutledge Member of the Taylor and Francis Group
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight566 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byPeter Pericles Trifonas
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.