Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.32
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.35
About this product
- DescriptionOver the past decade, significant advances in research methodology have stimulated dramatic progress in the field of child psychiatry in general, and in pediatric anxiety disorders, more specifically. Pediatric Anxiety Disorders: A Clinical Guide is a comprehensive and vital addition to the literature at an exciting time in the field of psychiatry. This state-of-the-art reference aims to bridge the most up-to-date research findings with relevant clinical perspectives, making it a unique and essential resource for established clinicians and researchers, as well as for students and trainees. The book is organized into four sections, each of which includes chapters on a specific area of interest. The first section reviews the current research regarding etiological mechanisms of pediatric anxiety. The second section provides in-depth descriptions of the anxiety disorders that affect children and adolescents. The third section summarizes the literature on empirically supported assessment tools and evidence based cognitive-behavioral and pharmacological interventions. Of special practical te, the authors of these chapters have included comprehensive summary tables that can serve as quick reference tools. The final section of the text is dedicated to understanding how anxiety manifests in two special populations, children with chronic medical illnesses and those with autism spectrum disorders. Pediatric Anxiety Disorders: A Clinical Guide is an authoritative new volume developed by a rewned collection of clinicians and researchers in the field of childhood anxiety disorders.
- Author BiographyRoma A. Vasa Kennedy Krieger Institute Education and Training Baltimore, MD USA. Amy Krain Roy Fordham University Bronx, New York USA.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication20/07/2014
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Series TitleCurrent Clinical Psychiatry
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note8 black & white illustrations, 16 black & white tables, biography
- Weight758 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byAmy Krain Roy,Roma A. Vasa
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.