All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSince the inaugural publication of Pediatric Dialysis in 2004, a wide range of advances have taken place in dialysis-related care, leading to a wealth of new kwledge in the field. Pediatric Dialysis, Second Edition brings this kwledge together to provide the most comprehensive source of state-of-the-art information on the dialysis of infants, children and adolescents. With new chapters, updated chapters and references, and contemporary, unique perspectives from authors who are leaders in the global pediatric nephrology community, Pediatric Dialysis, Second Edition is, once again, an authoritative reference that will facilitate best practices in both acute and chronic dialysis. Experienced clinicians and trainees alike will find Pediatric Dialysis, Second Edition t only ather valuable contribution to the literature but an indispensable guide to managing their pediatric patients on dialysis.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication17/12/2011
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note130 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1771 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine51 mm
- Edited byBradley A. Warady,Franz S. Schaefer,Steven R. Alexander
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 2012
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.64
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.03
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.72Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.