All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPediatric Drug Development: Concepts and Applications is designed as a reference and textbook and is meant to address the science of differences between the pediatric and adult subject in the development of pharmaceutical products. Considered are the ethics and medical needs of proper understanding the pediatric and adult differences, the business case for proper development of drugs for children, as well as the technical feasibility studies and processes that are necessary for a proper pediatric drug development program. The applications of these approaches will benefit all stakeholders and ultimately t only educate but also provide better and safer drugs for pediatric patients.
- Author BiographyAndrew E. Mulberg , MD, is Director of Pediatric Drug Development for Johnson and Johnson Pharmaceutical Research and Development, LLC, in Titusville, New Jersey, and is has been editor for four editions of the best-selling 5-Minute Pediatric Consult . Steven A. Silber , MD, is Vice President for Drug Development and Safety with McNeil Pediatrics, Ortho-McNeil Women's Health and Urology, in Fort Washington, Pennsylvania. John N. van den Anker , MD, PhD, is Executive Director of the Pediatric Pharmacology Research Unit and Director of Pediatric Clinical Pharmacology at the Children's National Medical Center, Washington, DC, and Professor of Pediatrics, Pharmacology and Physiology at George Washington University, Washington, DC, as well as an Adjunct Professor of Pediatrics at Erasmus MC-Sophia Children's Hospital, Rotterdam, the Netherlands.
- Author(s)Andrew E. Mulberg,John N. Van den Anker,Steven A. Silber
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication22/05/2009
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Out-of-print date30/07/2013
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight1370 g
- Width187 mm
- Height261 mm
- Spine39 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.50
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.