All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.56
About this product
- DescriptionHair problems in child patients present a particular problem for clinicians: dermatologists, pediatricians, and family physicians can all worry they may t be up to date with what may be happening in the other specialties potentially involved. Written by authors with an international reputation, the new third edition of Pediatric Hair Disorders is full of clinical pictures, with a clear and concise text to help with the diagsis of each entity. It will be helpful for all clinicians in training and in practice needing a quick and very visual resource to help with clinical diagsis and to be confident they are using the best recommended techniques.
- Author BiographyJuan Ferrando is a professor of dermatologia at the University of Barcelona, Spain. Ramon Grimalt is a professor of dermatologia at Universitat Internacional de Catalunya (UIC), Spain.
- Author(s)Juan Ferrando,Ramon Grimalt
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication08/09/2016
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitlePediatric Diagnosis and Management
- Place of PublicationPortland
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintProductivity Press
- Content Note133 colour illustrations, 4 black & white tables
- Weight310 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.