All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $101.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.66
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.26
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $71.39
- AU $61.99Trending at AU $63.74
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $99.57
- AU $89.90Trending at AU $112.26
About this product
- DescriptionThe new second edition of this practical, user-friendly guide includes worksheets, questionnaires, and other interactive tools to help you aid parents in developing a plan to help their child safely reach and maintain a healthy weight.
- Author BiographySandra G. Hassink, MD, FAAP, is the director of the Nemours Obesity Initiative at Nemours/Alfred I. DuPont Hospital for Children in Wilmington, DE, and associate professor of pediatrics at Thomas Jefferson University Medical School in Philadelphia, PA. Dr Hassink also chairs the AAP Institute for Healthy Childhood Weight Advisory Committee.
- Author(s)Sandra Hassink
- PublisherAmerican Academy of Pediatrics
- Date of Publication30/01/2014
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationElk Grove Village, Chicago
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Academy of Pediatrics
- Weight712 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.