Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $32.82Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $32.31Trending at AU $39.85
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
About this product
- DescriptionMany residency programs in primary care specialties do t provide the education in pediatric orthopedics necessary to effectively deal with the field's challenges. Here, the authors present a framework for the effective evaluation of childhood musculoskeletal problems in a practical and problem-based manner. The volume contains case studies and over 200 illustrations.
- Author(s)Richard J. Mier,Thomas D. Brower
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication21/10/2012
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleCritical Issues in Developmental & Behavioral Pediatrics
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight647 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1994
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.