CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.82Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.76
About this product
- DescriptionThis second edition is primarily for trainees and junior pediatric residents in adult rheumatology who will be seeing pediatric patients with rheumatic diseases. The short chapters have clear tables and many clinical photos to demonstrate key features of diseases and allow the reader to be well informed when seeing patients with rheumatic diseases. This book also allows the readers to develop and approach the field and develop differential diagses.
- Author BiographyProfessor David D. Sherry, MDProfessor of Pediatrics at The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia. Prof. Sherry is on the editorial board of the Pediatric Rheumatology for emedicine.com, the Journal of Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine as well as the Pediatric Clinics of North America, Pediatric Rheumatology Edition, April 2012 and medical editor for the Rheumatology Sub-board of the American Board of Pediatrics. Ronald M. Laxer, MDCM, FRCPCProfessor of Paediatrics and Medicine at the Hospital for Sick Children at the University of Toronto. Prof. Laxer is also a member of the Joint Centre for Bioethics at the University of Toronto, and Project Director at the Research Institute at the Hospital for Sick Children.He is a member of the editorial board of The Journal of Rheumatology, and a co-editor of the Textbook of Pediatric Rheumatology. Philip J. Hashkes, MD, MSc Associate Professor of Pediatrics at the Hebrew University. Prof. Hashkes is the Head of the Pediatric Rheumatology Unit at Shaare Zedek Medical Center in Jerusalem, Israel. He is also on the editorial boards of the Journal of Pediatrics and Arthritis & Rheumatology.
- Author(s)David D. Sherry,Ronald M. Laxer
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication16/09/2016
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note20 black & white illustrations, 58 colour illustrations, 59 colour tables, biography
- Weight403 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.