Pediatric Urology: Contemporary Strategies from Fetal Life to Adolescence by Springer Verlag (Hardback, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $224.00Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $242.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis encompassing volume gathers contributions by rewned experts in the field of pediatric urology to offer a systematic and complete review of the field. The book opens with a general section covering the basis of renal function from the fetus to adulthood, diagstic imaging, anesthesia and infections. In subsequent sections on the kidneys, upper urinary tract, bladder, urethra and genitalia, specific amalies are described in depth, from embryological, clinical and diagstic aspects through to surgical treatment options. Detailed attention is devoted to the role of new techlogies such as endoscopic and robotic surgery, but without disregarding the classical principles of pediatric urologic surgery. Urogenital tumors are fully covered and the book closes with a large chapter on renal transplantation. Numerous black and white and color illustrations will assist the reader in better understanding the various amalies and the surgical procedures.
- Author BiographyMario Lima is Full Professor at the University of Bologna and Director of the Pediatric Surgery Unit at the Policlinico S.Orsola-Malpighi hospital and at the Ospedale Maggiore of Bologna. He is Director of the Graduate School for Pediatric Surgery at the University of Bologna. Author of over 450 scientific publications and 22 monographs, he performed over 5000 surgical procedures as first operator. He is known internationally for the use of mini-invasive techniques in thorax, abdominal, genital and urinary surgery, both in neonates and children. He is past deputy Dean of the Faculty of Medicine and Surgery of the University of Bologna, and past Dean of the integrated Department of children, adolescent and women's health of the Policlinico S. Orsola-Malpighi and President in charge of the Medical and Surgical Society in Bologna, Italy.
- PublisherSpringer Verlag
- Date of Publication04/11/2014
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationMilan
- Country of PublicationItaly
- ImprintSpringer Verlag
- Content Note53 black & white illustrations, 132 colour illustrations, 27 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1051 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byGianantonio Manzoni,Mario Lima
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $75.71New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.41Trending at AU $23.51
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $75.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.