All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPediatric Urology: Evidence for Optimal Patient Management provides pediatric urologists the information needed for state-of-the-art patient care. Chapters are organized around pertinent clinical questions within major areas of pediatric urology, answered using the best available data while also reporting areas for which there is poor evidence. The text includes randomized controlled trials and prospective observational studies, tables that summarize important studies, and figures that illustrate algorithms with best options for management and their expected results. With an easy to use format t found in other volumes, Pediatric Urology: Evidence for Optimal Patient Management is an indispensible and unique resource for experienced pediatric urologists, pediatric surgeons, general urologists with an interest in pediatric urology, as well as fellows and residents in training.
- Author BiographyWarren T. Snodgrass, MD University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Children's Medical Center Dallas, Department of Pediatric Urology, Dallas, TX, USA
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication10/05/2013
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note5 black & white illustrations, 17 black & white tables, biography
- Weight738 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byWarren T. Snodgrass
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $43.76
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $30.98
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.25
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.