Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $21.10
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- DescriptionA unique practice-oriented survey of how the new surgical, analytical, and biomedical advances are being applied to pediatric urology. Here the practicing urologist will find informative, easy-to-read reviews of the modern evaluation of prenatal hydronephrosis, the standard treatment of reflux vs the newer injectable techniques, and the spectrum of hypospadias treatment along with new developments in bladder exstrophy. Additional updated topics include what's new in undescended testis, the evaluation of difficult duplication amalies, voiding dysfunction and neurogenic bladders, pediatric stone disease, and the developmental problems associated with genitourinary defects.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication29/07/2003
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleCurrent Clinical Urology
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note65 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight1450 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byJohn P. Gearhart
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.