Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.02
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
About this product
- DescriptionPediatric and Adolescent Musculoskeletal MRI: A Case-Based Approach is a user-friendly resource that covers more than a hundred MRI cases of commonly encountered and unusual pediatric conditions, including the rapidly growing area of sports injuries in older children and adolescents. Each case is presented as an unkwn, and the progression from initial findings to diagsis, discussion, illustrated differential considerations, and orthopedic perspectives make this book ideal for self-education. With nearly a thousand images to complement clear, concise text, this reference is a unique and useful tool for all physicians involved in the musculoskeletal imaging and diagsis of pediatric and adolescent patients. The book is authored by J. Herman Kan, MD, of Vanderbilt University School of Medicine/Monroe Carell Jr. Children's Hospital at Vanderbilt, and Paul K. Kleinman, MD, of Harvard Medical School/Children's Hospital Boston.
- Author BiographyJ. Herman Kan, M.D., Assistant Professor, Department of Radiology and Radiological Sciences, Vanderbilt University Paul K. Kleinman, Harvard Medical School
- Author(s)J. Herman Kan,Paul K. Kleinman
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication14/07/2010
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note980 black & white illustrations, 13 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1696 g
- Width210 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.