Pediatrician's Guide to Feeding Babies and Toddlers: Practical Answers to Your Questions on Nutrition, Starting Solids, Allergies, Picky Eating, and More (for Parents, by Parents) by Anthony Porto, Dina DiMaggio (Paperback, 2016)
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive manual for feeding babies and toddlers during the crucial first years of life, written by a team of medical experts who are also parents.All Your Questions about Feeding, Answered. The choices of when, how, and what to feed your baby can be overwhelming. With The Pediatrician s Guide to Feeding Babies and Toddlers, you have the expertise of a team of pediatric medical and nutritional experts who also happen to be parents in a comprehensive manual that takes the guesswork out of feeding. This first-of-its-kind guide provides practical, easy-to-follow advice to help you navigate the nutrition issues, medical conditions, and parenting concerns that accompany feeding. With recipes, parenting stories, and recommendations based on the latest pediatric guidelines, this book will allow you to approach mealtime with confidence so you can spend more time enjoying your new family.
- Author BiographyDina DiMaggio is a board certified pediatrician working at Pediatric Associates of NYC and NYU Langone Medical Center. She completed her medical training at Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Children s Hospital at Montefiore, and Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center. She has received numerous research awards, Patient s Choice awards, compassionate doctor recognition, and was featured in the New York Times Magazine as a Super Doctors in 2014 and 2015 New York Rising Star. She is dedicated to educating parents on baby and toddler nutrition and gives talks to parents throughout New York. Anthony F. Porto is a board certified pediatric gastroenterologist, an Assistant Professor of Pediatrics, and Associate Clinical Chief at Yale University. He completed his medical training at Tufts University, Children s Hospital at Montefiore, and Columbia University. He has received numerous awards including the Norman J. Seigel Award at Yale University for leadership and outstanding clinical care and Physician of the Year at Columbia University. He has been named Castle Connolly Top Doctors since 2012. Anthony is interested in nutrition, especially in the care of children with difficulty gaining weight, feeding issues, and celiac disease.
- Author(s)Anthony Porto,Dina DiMaggio
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication01/04/2016
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationBerkeley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTen Speed Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width235 mm
- Height156 mm
- Spine15 mm
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.