All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat about the world we can't see? The world underground? Soil and rock layers, plant roots, animal burrows, insects, and more take the spotlight in this book, thanks to fun-to-explore, detailed illustrations and inviting text.
- Author(s)Karen Latchana Kenney
- PublisherPicture Window Books
- Date of Publication01/01/2016
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleWhat's Beneath
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPicture Window Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width236 mm
- Height262 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Illustrator(s)Steven Wood
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.