All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEach short chapter in Peeling the Onion is designed to peel back, one layer at a time, all the ways that our thoughts, emotions and behaviors have contributed to how we have gotten lost from who we were always meant to be: Our truest, most flourishing selves. Dr. Cara DiMarco is a psychologist, a college professor, keyte speaker and author of two books: Moving Through Life Transitions with Power and Purpose, and Career Transitions: A Journey of Survival and Growth.
- Author BiographyDr. Cara DiMarco is a psychologist, a college professor, keynote speaker and author of two books: Moving Through Life Transitions with Power and Purpose, and Career Transitions: A Journey of Survival and Growth.
- Author(s)Dr Cara DiMarco
- Date of Publication13/10/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight222 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.44Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.94
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.