All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThere are four amazing 3-D pop-out shops to peep into and a surprise fold-out ending in this vibrant book! Farmer Fred has offered to pick up large items for the farm show in his tractor. Join him as he calls at all the shops to collect them. He has been so busy he hasn't had time to prepare anything himself - but luckily his tractor wins a special prize after all! With flaps to lift too, this is great interactive fun, and perfect for sharing.
- Author BiographyKay Widdowson studied at Chesterfield College of Art and Design then went to work in film animation for 5 years. She then became a freelance illustrator of children's books as well as designing greetings cards and gift wrap.
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication04/03/2011
- SubjectNovelty & Activity Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCampbell Books Ltd
- Out-of-print date23/11/2012
- Content Note12 colour illustrations
- Width240 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Illustrator(s)Kay Widdowson
- Format DetailsPop-up book
- Edition StatementIllustrated edition
- Reading Age3
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.