All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis student manual serves as both a workbook and handy reference guide. It is recommended for each student mediator. It covers the program's goals and objectives, qualities and role of the peer mediator, necessary communication skills, and the six steps in the mediation process. Includes training activities, role-play exercises, worksheets, and sample peer mediation forms.
- Author BiographyFred Schrumpf is an independent trainer and consultant for the National Center for Conflict Resolution Education. He has practiced school social work for 20 years with children in prekindergarten through twelfth grades. He has also taught at the university level. Currently, he is student services coordinator for Spokane public schools, Spokane, Washington, USA. Donna K. Crawford is the former CEO of the National Center for Conflict Resolution Education/Conflict Resolution Education, Inc. She is currently an assistant superintendent for elementary education in a large suburban school district in northern Illinois, USA. She is an experienced mediator, reality therapist, and dispute resolution trainer. Her training in alternative dispute resolution methods includes work with the Justice Center of Atlanta and the Harvard University Negotiation Project. She has also served as a practicum supervisor for the Institute for Reality Therapy in Los Angeles, USA. Richard J. Bodine is President and Training Director of the National Center for Conflict Resolution Education/Conflict Resolution Education, Inc. He has taught at all grade levels from elementary school through university graduate school and served as an elementary school principal for 20 years. In 1992 he received the Illinois State Board of Education's Those Who Excel award as outstanding administrator. Mr. Bodine has consulted with numerous schools throughout the country. During the past 12 years, he has trained over 10,000 adults and over 3,000 youth in conflict resolution processes. He holds training certificates from CDR Associates of Boulder, Colorado, for mediation, dispute management systems design, and conflict resolution in organizations.
- Author(s)Donna K. Crawford,Fred Schrumpf,Richard J. Bodine
- PublisherResearch Press Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/1997
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationIL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintResearch Press Inc.,U.S.
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Edition StatementStudent Manual
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.44Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.94
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.