CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionPeer Power Peer Power is my pocket coach. Useful, insightful, and immediately applicable, the book is a life saver in building business relationships and resolving conflicts. Pamela J. Schmidt, executive director, ISA The Association of Learning Providers Peer Power is a great resource, full of practical suggestions for employees, managers and leaders. Cynthia Clay and Ray Olitt have gone beyond giving us the usual platitudes for dealing with difficult co-workers. Through a series of case studies, they outline specific steps one can take to improve relationships across the board in a company or organization. I highly recommend Peer Power. Fred Allemann, national learning manager, United States Tennis Association If you are looking for a practical and engaging book to help you transform your interpersonal relationships, read Peer Power. You will find the key principles and strategies eye opening, simple and powerful. The case studies will help you better understand the dynamics of interpersonal relationships. The cheat sheets and worksheets throughout the book will help you diagse and devise your own solutions to refine and build your interpersonal relationships at home or at work. Ghen Senbetta, learning team leader, US Pipelines and Logistics, BP America, Inc. This book offers tools for improving interpersonal relationships, with the improvement always starting 'at home.' The content is presented for quick comprehension. Cynthia and Ray have gone to extraordinary lengths to deepen the readers' understanding of each concept and strategy with real life examples, along with questionnaires at the end of each case chapter. Nancy Scholl, CFO, Wright Hotels, Inc.
- Author BiographyCynthia Clay is the founder and president of NetSpeed Learning Solutions. Her career has centered on helping managers, teams and individuals work together more effectively. Ray Olitt consults with and coaches leaders in a variety of for-profit and non-profit organizations.
- Author(s)Cynthia Clay,Ray Olitt,Sir C. Clay
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication13/04/2012
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight402 g
- Width155 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.