All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRenting your spare room via Airbnb Selling jewellery you've made on Etsy Learning a new language on DuoLingo Sending a message with WhatsApp Finding a date on Tinder These activities are all made possible by the new collaborative ecomy, and they are all examples of Peers Inc companies. A revolution has been happening in business. People are coming together with corporations to redefine how businesses work, transforming capitalism along the way. New web-enabled platforms (the Inc) are making it possible for peers to realise the potential of their excess capacity (their spare room, smartphones, experiences, free time or networks) to create exciting new ways to work and succeed. In this path-breaking book Robin Chase, co-founder of Zipcar, shows how Peers Inc companies are unlocking the power of the collaborative ecomy. And further she demonstrates how this revolution is extending beyond business, changing government and legacy companies and its potential to help solve large scale social problems - from disappearing jobs to climate change.
- Author BiographyRobin Chase is the co-founder and first CEO of Zipcar. She is also co-founder of three other companies (Veniam, Buzzcar, and GoLoco). She was named one of Time's 100 Most Influential People in the World, a BusinessWeek Top Ten Designer, a Fast Company Champion of Innovation and has been featured in the New York Times, NPR, Today, Wired, Forbes, Inc and Newsweek. She lives in Cambridge, MA.
- Author(s)Robin Chase
- PublisherHeadline Publishing Group
- Date of Publication07/05/2015
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHeadline Book Publishing
- Weight396 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.26Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.