All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPeewee Drives an A.T.V., inspires children to help others out, because that is what friends are all about! Peewee (a well dressed pig) wants to take hay to his friends Horse and Donkey, but along the way, Peewee finds himself in trouble and all alone. Peewee asks others for help, but the others need help too! Find out how Peewee gets all his friends to help pick up the hay and turn it into a good day!
- Author BiographyAs a young entrepreneur, Renee and her Husband live in Colorado with their two children. Renee's hobby of writing became reality when she published her first book, Peewee Drives An A.T.V. Renee wrote the book inspired by her two young children, wanting to teach them about the aspects of life and that the sky is the limit. She plans to keep writing and publishing children's books for not only her children, but for the world's children.
- Author(s)Renee Langstaff
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication03/04/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight50 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.