All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis study examines the nature of the Indian trade on the Florida frontier at the turn of the 20th century, and focuses on the reciprocal ecomic and social relationships which developed between the trading familes and their Semile clientele.
- Author(s)Harry A. Kersey
- PublisherUniversity Press of Florida
- Date of Publication15/05/1982
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationFlorida
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of Florida
- Content NoteM.
- Weight340 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.92
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.91
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.53
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $84.09
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $68.94
- AU $76.88Trending at AU $78.43
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.46
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.