Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $26.52Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by book_fountain
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $86.95New
- AU $40.99Used
- AU $112.52New
- AU $97.37Used
- AU $33.12New
- AU $30.22New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $30.69New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.02Trending at AU $37.84
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $43.21
- AU $60.92Trending at AU $62.81
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.50
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.11
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.10
- AU $18.77Trending at AU $23.85
About this product
- DescriptionSix weeks to confidence, continence and sexual satisfaction! Use Pelvic Floor Secrets and make prolapsed pelvic organs/vaginal laxity and embarrassing Oops moments a thing of the past. Run, laugh, jump and/or sneeze with a renewed continence. Enjoy the thrills of motherhood without fear of exchange of prolapse pelvic organs and have the confidence to return to intimacy free from discomfort.
- Author BiographyJenni Russell is the woman who can make you confidently continent and sexually satisfied in six weeks! She is CHEK certified: Holistic Nutrition and Lifestyle Coach (Level 1) with over 20 years of personal training experience, specialising in pelvic floor health since 1996. In March 2011, Jenni launched the first ever, pelvic floor holistic health clinic in Central London. Pelvic Floor Secrets is based at The Albany Club and is the only clinic of its kind to offer women of all ages, at all stages of their life, the opportunity to have it all: confidence, continence and sexual satisfaction in as little as six weeks. Jenni's first book, 'Can a Vagina Really Buy a Mercedes? What can your pelvic floor do for you?' was featured on ITV's This Morning in June 2006 and appeared in the News of the World's Sunday Magazine as a full page article. Jenni continues to write and speak about pelvic floor health around the country and is a regular contributor to local radio, with BBC London present Vanessa Feltz describing her as having an Obama-like quality . Jenni's mantra is Be Ready, Be Educated . Pelvic Floor Secrets can give you the confidence to enjoy life without fear of pain or embarrassment. Childbirth does not have to change the way you feel about your sexuality and intimacy. The right education can make motherhood rewarding, whether on the trampoline or in the bedroom. It's within your reach.
- Author(s)Jenni Russell
- PublisherFilament Publishing
- Date of Publication29/01/2013
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationSurrey
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFilament Publishing
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.