All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProton Exchange Membrane (PEM) fuel cells are still undergoing intense development, and the combination of new and optimised materials, improved product development, vel architectures, more efficient transport processes, and design optimisation and integration are expected to lead to major gains in performance, efficiency, durability, reliability, manufacturability and cost-effectiveness. The potential of fuel cells as an energy source to replace fossil fuels in a wide range of applications, has w become a reality that is environmentally friendly and helps support the sustainable development of the planet. A fuel cell is a device that converts the chemical energy contained in a fuel, generally hydrogen, into electrical and thermal energy, in the presence of an oxidant, which can either be either air or oxygen. This book discusses the theories, performance and applications of PEM fuel cells.
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/06/2015
- SubjectEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Weight422 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edited byFelicia Buchanan
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $89.84
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $34.84
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.37
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $34.59
- AU $39.51Trending at AU $40.01
- AU $40.67Trending at AU $41.16
- AU $36.57Trending at AU $37.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.