All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis fresh new approach fully covers the Extended Cambridge IGCSE in Mathematics and supports students to achieve the strongest results in exams. Providing a sequential and logical teaching path through the full syllabus, it thoroughly and euqally addresses all the four curriculum areas. Focused on active learning, it includes lots of worked examples and graduated exercises that will develop confidence as students progress. A full set of answers is included, and a free CD loaded with conceptual support for every part of the book further confirms understanding. EAL-friendly, with clear pictures and diagrams, a Teacher Resource Kit is also available, providing ideas, lesson plans and support. Endorsed by Cambridge International Examinations.
- Author BiographySue Pemberton Sue has taught mathematics for over thirty years and has worked as an examiner since 2003. She is also involved in professional development and has conducted training workshops in various countries across the world. She is particularly interested in raising standards in mathematics by promoting more active learning in the classroom.
- Author(s)Sue Pemberton
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication02/02/2012
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1224 g
- Width196 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.