All listings for this product
About this product
- Description180 miles of cliff top, beach and cove around the magnificent Welsh coast, The Pembrokeshire Coast Path (Llwybr Arfordir Sir Benfro) is the 186-mile National Trail around Wales's magnificent southern headland. Winding around the coast from St Dogmaels to Amroth, it clings to soaring cliff tops, seeks out fabulous sweeping beaches like Marloes Sands and Freshwater West, visits lovely towns like St David's and Tenby, castles at Marbier and Pembroke, and is rich in wildlife from teeming seabird colonies to the rare chough. It is w part of the Welsh Coast Path, fully open in 2012. Whether you're a long-distance walker or a holiday stroller, this is the only book you need.
- Author BiographyBRIAN JOHN is a Pembrokeshire man and a geographer by training. He lectured at Durham University for 11 years before returning to Pembrokeshire, where he now runs his own small publishing company. He is also greatly involved in local environmental and conservation organisations.
- Author(s)Brian John
- PublisherAurum Press Ltd
- Date of Publication09/08/2012
- SubjectWalking / Hiking & Activity Maps & Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAurum Press Ltd
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width130 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.