All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the rolling Preseli Hills to its dramatic cliff-top coastline, Pembrokeshire both excites and enthralls with a sense of timeless beauty. And yet there is also a story to be told, one of meaning and of ancestry, which acclaimed landscape photographer David Wilson brings to life through his remarkable black and white images. Join David as he explores his native county through 58 stunning images and discover for yourself what the landscape really looks like.
- Author BiographyDavid Wilson was born and brought up in Haverfordwest and now lives just a few miles downstream in the riverside village of Llangwm with wife Anna and son Charlie. His love of photography began when he bought his first camera aged seventeen, and he spent many carefree days riding around Pembrokeshire on his motorbike with his 35mm Canon and an ordnance survey map, learning to take photographs while exploring the coast and countryside. Due to his habit of colliding with objects his motorbike is now history, but his passion for photography is stronger than ever.
- Author(s)Wilson David
- PublisherGraffeg Limited
- Date of Publication01/07/2013
- Place of PublicationCardiff
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGraffeg Limited
- Content Note58
- Weight331 g
- Width150 mm
- Height150 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition StatementMini ed
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $30.35Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.